still to be updated since 24th August...
The official site can be found at CitizensRequired.com, but there is a little information about it on this site. The Citizens Required project coincides with the TV series How To Start Your Own Country, both of which follow The King on his exploits.
Originally I had very noble intentions about not copying and pasting things from the official site onto this, and that I'd be adding links from this site to the official. Very noble. Except it didn't quite work - most links I set up to specific pages of CitizensRequired.com re-directed to the home-page. Except for the message-boards and a select few. Although that has now changed, and the links seem to be working again. For now.
So, I WILL be quoting some bits and pieces. But they will be attributed to Danny's site. And for the most part I'll be sticking in links to the relevant pages on the official site, pages listed on this big central contents page of Danny's site.
Department of Being KingEdit
- Diary 1 - The Birth Of A Nation
- Diary 2 - Citizens Required
- Diary 3 - For King And Country
- Why Am I King?
- Dressing For Power
- Dressing For Power Gallery 1 - Dege & Skinner
- Dressing For Power Gallery 2 - Photo Shoot
Department of Actually Running ThingsEdit
- The Declaration of Independence
- Delivered the Declaration
- The Press Release
- Press Cuttings
- The BRITISH Constitution
- OUR (better) Constitution
- Unveiling Our Constitution, In a Pub (Gallery)
- Erwin Strauss - How To Start your Own Country
- Noam Chomsky - Ambassador
- Brian Haw - Westminster Protestor
Department of Our Territory and Defending ItEdit
- Ordinance Survey Map of The Country
- Panorama of The Country
- Territory on The Moon
- Diary of An Invasion (or How Not To Claim Territory)
- Danny's Duck
- Our Allies - The British Army
- Military Expenditure Around The World
Department of Looking and Sounding NiceEdit
- The Design Brief
- The National Flag
- The National Anthem
- The National Anthem Gallery
- Guerilla Marketing - Everyone's an Ambassador!
- Flag Etiquette - Show Us Your Embassies!
- And Finally... A Name?
Department of Getting Along With OthersEdit
- How Many Countries?
- Small Nations of The World League Table
- Seborga Gallery - with lots of lovely views
Department of The People Who Run This PlaceEdit
- Meet The New (interim) Government
- Meet Jon Bond
- Meet Sir Banks and Sir Wag
- Meet Iain Lee
- Where Is Crazyman?
- Vote For Candidates!
Department of Being a Good CitizenEdit
- Citizens or Subjects?
- Becoming a Citizen - the online variety
- Becoming a Citizen - The Ceremony
- The Census Form
- From Citizen To Ambassador
Department of Keeping Things RightEdit
Department of What Others ThinkEdit
Department of Message BoardsEdit
Note - you need to have applied for online Citizenship to access these message boards
- Food and Drink
- International Relations
- Law and Order
- Media, Arts and Culture
- New Ideas
- Potential Queens
- Science and Technology