A Very Warm Welcome to The Country's first newspaper. Conceived at the beginning of August 2005, and born here on 16th August, this broadsheet reflects a hive of activity for the citizens by the citizens who stand nicely alongside King Danny 1. Our busy bees will keep you posted on the key issues. Whilst discovering and uncovering your Country's ground-breaking debate, activities and events, we hope you'll also enjoy the original creative and journalistic juices that overflow from these golden pages......
As Arthur Gordon once said: "Nothing is easier than saying words. Nothing is harder than living them day after day."
Wishing you a brilliant read! Hugs and Peace to all - The Guardian Angel
FRONT PAGE - THE HEADLINES
- Letter from the Angel...
- Your Letters (Last updated 27/8/05)
- Dr. Cyberpoodle's Problem Page - all your troubles dealt with (possibly...) (Last updated 23/8/05)
- General Chat - exclusive interviews, chit chat and deep discussion... (Last updated 22/08/05)
- Home Affairs & Politics - the finger is on the pulse... (Last updated 01/09/05)
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Security - you're never safe without it - Bean v Bowl Exclusive! (Last updated 29/8/05)
- Media Whats happening?
- Communications - International Talk Like A Pirate Day (Last updated 18/09/05)
- Environment (Last updated 22/08/05)
- Travel and Languages
- Sport - get your skates on for the read of your life! (Last updated 24/8/05)
- Music and Film Reviews 08/09/05
- Adverts - recruitment, lost kittens, recycleable furniture etc. (Last updated 22/08/05)
- Media, Arts and Culture - Announcing the Lovely Award for Most Excellent Music (Last updated 7/9/05)
- Food and Drink - recipes, recommendations, Floast! and... raspberrys? (Last updated 22/08/05)
- New Ideas and Questions - and possibly some answers...?
BACK PAGE (otherwise known as 'The Small Print')
- Citizen Profiles - who exactly brings the news to you? Find out here...
- Archive - big articles filed away for prosperity (patiently awaiting their prime place in the British Library Online Newspaper Archive :-))
- Frequency of publication: Right here, right now - as events happen!
- Price: Freebee.
- Circulation: Current population (which, of course, is constantly growing).
- See this thread on the main site for details.